Define Yourself, Don't Let Others Define You



Everyone wants people to like her/him. As well as myself. Once in my life when I was much younger, I tried hard to do what people wanted just to make them liked me, adored me. Along with my maturity and also mingled with many types of people, I have learned some valuable things about life. I have seen how people were dealing with their pain. I have seen struggle and also achievements. I have seen how they celebrated the victories or cried blood over the failure. It's enriching my experience as a HUMAN. 

To make people like you, you don't have to loose yourself. Do not base your value on people's perception about you. Value yourself based on YOU. That is why it is very important to be able to take a look at yourself on the mirror. Know your own strength and weakness and that's how you define yourself. Make people know those values. Maybe they will dislike you, misjudge you, against your opinion, create rumours about you or do not want to be friend with you because of the different perspective. You have to respect people's decision for sure but never make this to change your mind or then, make you change yourself just to please them. Don't! Be yourself. 

As I am who I am. I can be a bitch or a saint. I can be a soft - spoken or a smart - mouth lady. I can be anything I want as long as I stay committed to my believe, my values and my morals, and I'll live with that. I'll go on with that. I am authentic, genuine and unique...and you are!!

Proud to be yourself. It is not based on money, status or beauty. It is based on you. So, start now. Define yourself and never let others define you.

A night before Valentine - 2021
Dee



Comments

  1. I love this one, Thank you for this beautiful writing. I'll not let them to define me. Let me be me. Eaa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...my pleasure. Yes be beautiful you....Eaaaa jugaa.. hahhaa..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts