I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU

I was just a single person who wanted to share my love with someone. Someone I loved most, I cared about. Then you were there, sipping your coffee and smoking your cigarette, and for sure with the smile I'll never forget. But now, I feel like I am living with a stranger. I don't know you anymore. I don't know when you tell me the truth and when you said a lie. I am not sure about what's going on, even if I have all the evidence and I have seen them myself.

                                                                 WHY ME?
Why me when at that time you can chose any women you want. Why are you staying with me when you can live with anyone you want.

                                                     WHY HUMILIATE ME?

And yes now I hate you

I hate you for making me laugh
I hate you for making me pet the cats
I hate you for being alive
I hate you for spending these years taking care of you
I hate you for leaving my career for you
I hate you for making me feel like I am not special
I hate you for not picking up my phone
I hate you for only reading my messages
I hate you for treating me good only when I am around
I hate you for not understanding that I have feeling
I hate you for making this relation becomes a very unhealthy relationship
I hate you for making me feel that I am not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough and cool enough
I hate you for making me always forgiving your lies
I hate you for making me feel that I am not a person
I hate you for making me love you





Comments

Popular Posts